Living and Working in Ukraine Blog

I live in Kherson Ukraine with my wife Anna and my stepdaughter Sveta. This blog chronicles my life, love and learning with my family, friends and work in the country I now call home. I work with various Ukrainians, foreigners, Ukrainian businesses and foreign businesses to help them succeed in Ukraine.


Caravela Ukraine Services Page

Visit this page to see a listing of our translation, language courses and consulting services.

Why live in Ukraine

I am from the United States and I have lived in two foreign countries, Mexico and Ukraine.  I lived in Mexico because I was on a foreign assignment for a U.S. company.  I came to Ukraine to start a new life outside the U.S.  I am now married to a Ukrainian woman and live in Kherson full time.

I have found Ukraine to be a wonderful place to live with manageable challenges.  We recently rented a sauna with some friends to spend an afternoon hanging out.  Relaxing is as important to the daily routine here as working is in the U.S.  You can see a quick tour of the spa in the video.