Living and Working in Ukraine Blog

I live in Kherson Ukraine with my wife Anna and my stepdaughter Sveta. This blog chronicles my life, love and learning with my family, friends and work in the country I now call home. I work with various Ukrainians, foreigners, Ukrainian businesses and foreign businesses to help them succeed in Ukraine.


Caravela Ukraine Services Page

Visit this page to see a listing of our translation, language courses and consulting services.

Caravela Helps Ukrainian Startup



Tom Laughlin and Sveta Zorina, of Caravela Ukraine, were recently given a contract to supply executive, marketing and sales management services to Designs by Vorinina, a Ukrainian clothing company.  Oksana Voronina of Kherson Ukraine was given a grant from The New Generation Community CenterKherson Local Employment Partnership which she used to buy an embroidery machine to start a clothing manufacturing company.  The grant is part of the Inclusive Labor Market for Jobs in Ukraine project, implemented by the International Labor Organization and funded by the Government of the Kingdom of Denmark.  She named the company Designs by Voronina which offers custom embroidery services and is creating a line clothing and household accessories.

Website https://designsbyvoronina.blogspot.com/
Instagram/Facebook @designsbyvoronina