Living and Working in Ukraine Blog

I live in Kherson Ukraine with my wife Anna and my stepdaughter Sveta. This blog chronicles my life, love and learning with my family, friends and work in the country I now call home. I work with various Ukrainians, foreigners, Ukrainian businesses and foreign businesses to help them succeed in Ukraine.


Caravela Ukraine Services Page

Visit this page to see a listing of our translation, language courses and consulting services.

Virtido English Group

 


Virtido is a software development company based in Lviv Ukraine with roots in Switzerland.  We currently do a weekly English group covering topics of interest for the participants that includes leadership, management, business practices, and many other topics that help them to build both their English vocabulary and their understanding of sound business practices.

Tom Laughlin currently leads the group in cooperation with Larysa Voloshchenko from Virtido and Iryna Oliynyk Virtido's inhouse English teacher.