Living and Working in Ukraine Blog

I live in Kherson Ukraine with my wife Anna and my stepdaughter Sveta. This blog chronicles my life, love and learning with my family, friends and work in the country I now call home. I work with various Ukrainians, foreigners, Ukrainian businesses and foreign businesses to help them succeed in Ukraine.


Caravela Ukraine Services Page

Visit this page to see a listing of our translation, language courses and consulting services.

Ukrainian Farmers Market

Back in the U.S. we have to make a special trip to a farmers market and most were only one day per week.  Here in Kherson, and many other places in Ukraine, the home, village, dacha, and farm products come to us.  Here is a video of my egg guy, Misha, who sells home eggs.  Not exactly free range eggs but much closer than cage farmed eggs.